Apple Cards – On your iPhone Open the Wallet application.
- Click Apple Card, then tap the button to expand the more icon.
- Select the participant you wish to eliminate.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Stop Sharing Then confirm.
- On your iPad you can open on your device the Settings application
- > Wallet and Apple Pay
- > Apple Card
- > Information tab.
- Then , follow these steps:
- Tap the person you’d like to get rid of.
- Scroll Down and tap Stop Sharing.
If you remove a person from the share AppleCard account, that user is no longer allowed to make purchases with an AppleCard. 1 Any transactions the person attempts to complete will be declined automatically. Removal of a user doesn’t mean that you close the share of your AppleCard account. Account owners or co-owners remain accountable for balances and the payments even after a person is removed.
The account co-owner cannot be removed. If you do not want to share account co-ownership with another person then you must shut down the account that you share with someone else. AppleCard account and create a brand fresh AppleCard account. If an joint Apple Card account is closed the co-owners of the account are both responsible for any outstanding balances due to the account until they’re fully paid. 2
How can you unsubscribe yourself as a participant on Apple Card?
On your iPhone Open the Wallet application.
- Then tap the Apple Card, then tap the button to expand the more icon.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Stop Sharing AppleCard, then tap Stop Using and remove.
- On your iPad start by opening on your device the Settings application > Wallet and Pay > Apple Pay and then the AppleCard > Info tab. Follow these steps:
- Scroll down, and then tap Stop Sharing Apple Card.
- Tap Stop Using & Remove.
- If a user can’t locate the titanium AppleCard
- The co-owner or owner of the account may block the account of the participant so that they are unable to perform any transactions or purchases through the account.